Wedding Week: The truth about the mess

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's officially here....I'm getting MARRIED this weekend!  Oh my goodness!!

Want to know what else is crazy!?  The mess in my house. There are gifts wrapped and spread all over the dining room table, boxes packed and piled in the living room, decorations staged in the kitchen ready to go the reception venue, and gifts we've received filling up the tiny extra bedroom.  You know what all this mess means though?!! That I am READY for this weekend!  The gifts are all wrapped and ready to go, some boxes and packed and ready to move to Chicago, Thank you notes are written and ready to be mailed.  I can't believe it!  We are finally at a place where everything is really happening.

 PS. we got boxes from the liquor store so we are going to look like a bunch of alcoholics moving into our condo. Yay first impressions!
 Boxes ready to be packed with dishes.

This is the truth about wedding week.  It is crazy and messy and overwhelming.  But the mess has to happen! Luke's family gets in Wednesday (hopefully, pray for the snow to melt and for safe travels for them!!!) and Luke gets in Wednesday night.  Once everybody is here, guess what? It's going to be even crazier! But I can't wait because in the middle of all the mess I get to put on my wedding dress and walk down the aisle to the man of my dreams.  Think that's corny?  It is, but it's also true.  


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Super exciting for you guys, it's going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete