We bought a Condo

Monday, February 9, 2015

Woah.

I am still completely speechless at how life has started to fall into place [and fly by!] the last couple of weeks.  We only have 19 days until we are married, my house sold one day after being on the market, and we bought a condo in Chicago two weeks ago.

After we went together to look at close to 10 condos and Luke looked at probably 15 others we were very discouraged about finding a place to move right after the wedding. We found one house we really liked but before we put an offer on it the seller took it off the market.  We then found another but were outbid.  I really wanted to not have to move my house up there and live in limbo until we found somewhere permanent. I feel like everything has been in limbo since Luke moved up there anyway! I don't actually even remember how we found this condo which makes me even more sure that God put it in front of us. Once we found it online Luke went and looked at it  and loved it.  We put an offer in on it the next day (the weekend we were both on our bachelor/bachelorette parties so that added a bit of complexity to it!).  We countered back and forth a couple times and ended up settling on a great number.  We are so very excited about it- and I can't wait to decorate it and host parties!

We close on March 5th so pray everything goes well!

 This is the outside of the building.  Our unit is on the first floor, right side :)



No comments:

Post a Comment