Bridal Shower

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Last weekend two of my bridesmaids and their mothers hosted the most wonderful bridal shower for me.  I am so overwhelmed with all the love and support I have felt during these months leading up to the wedding and I am so thankful to have all of these wonderful people in my life.  I can't believe we have less than 2 months to go! Last weekend everything really started to get real for me.  We are in the home stretch now and are having to make real decisions like what day we are moving, how we are coordinating all of it, and how many days we are spending on our mini-moon... not to mention putting the finishing touches on the wedding! Planning a wedding and moving at the same time is very stressful but then I take a step back and look at these pictures (and my moto for the year: grace, not perfection) and I have to smile and thank God for everything wonderful happening.  Below are pictures from the wonderful shower I am so grateful for.  Thank you to my friends and family for keeping me from going insane and for being so wonderfully supportive!
 
The breathtaking silver tea set and tea cups because what is bridal shower without tea?





The welcome table in the front hall.  Complete with a picture of me dressed as a bride in preschool.

The beautiful table (Taylor and Traci made all of the flower arrangements!!) and model Liv

The wonderful hostesses and me

The cupcakes had rings on them! They were so cute!!

Bunches of balloons and pom poms were hung everywhere!


Missy and me :)  We have been BFFs since we were 3!! SO thankful to have her in my life.

and now... the crazy faces Kelley makes when opening presents! And this is only a sampling....

My mom, sister and me after everything was over with my new bouquet.


Missy, Maggie, Traci, Taylor, Morgan: I cannot thank y'all enough for everything you put into it.  Y'all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment