Welcome! and Engagement Pictures

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hi and welcome! What a better first blog post than to share my fiancé and my engagement pictures that I finally got in the mail?!

We took these pictures 7 weeks ago and I have been waiting (not very patiently) ever since!  We chose a couple different locations around Richmond for the pictures.  Luke and I met and got engaged here so Richmond is a very special place to us.   Since we are moving to Chicago after the wedding these pictures are even more special to us.

Our photographer, Lauryn Galloway, did such a wonderful job talking us through everything.  We are so excited to be able to work with her on our wedding day too!  Eek!

Here are a couple of my favorites :)










.....and to close the shoot, a bird pooped on my head.... seriously!  That's good luck in Italy, but yuck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment